- This event has passed.
2019 International Conference
July 4 - July 5USD200 – USD300
The main goal of this 2019 Conference is to help the participants update and exchange information about best practices and effective strategies in leadership and management in higher education to be better prepared for future. The Conference is also aimed at exploring innovative ideas and practices in identifying and enhancing institutional autonomy, quality assurance and accreditation, employability of graduates, and leveraging the fourth industrial revolution for mutual benefit in higher education.
Specific objectives of the Conference are:
- To create an educational platform for educational professionals and practitioners in sharing information, updating knowledge, exchanging up-to-date research-based results and embedding innovations in leadership and management in higher education;
- To explore top-issues related to challenges affecting leadership and management practice as well as identify solutions for coping with these issues;
- To develop a global network and linkages among policy makers, educators, leaders and researchers as well as professionals in the field of international and higher education for future development.
We are interested in inviting prospective researchers, educators, practitioners, and participants with a professional interest in leadership and management in higher education to attend the Conference. The conference is also encouraging and inviting contribution of research papers and findings that analyze and study the aforementioned fields to the Conference.
Leadership and Management in Higher Education:
Driving Change with Global Trends
- Institutional autonomy in higher education: Reality, challenges and possibilities
- Best practices in quality assurance and accreditation in higher education
- Enhancing the employability of graduates from higher education
- Industry 4.0 and higher education: Leveraging the fourth industrial revolution for mutual benefit