- This event has passed.
Employable in 2030: Closing the Skills Gap
April 22 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
What jobs will exist in 2030? Come along and hear from a panel of industry leaders on how to stay relevant in the rapidly changing space for 2030 and beyond…
We’ve assembled panel of industry leaders to give you the low-down on future-proofing your career. Our panelists will cover which jobs are currently facing automation, which skills will be most important in the future, and how best to prepare yourself for change.
- Check-in & Networking 6:30 – 7:00 pm
- Panel 7:00 – 7:45 pm
- Q&A 7:45 – 8:15 pm
- Networking 8:15 – 9:00 pm
Stick around for drinks and networking afterwards, the drinks are on us!
- What the future of working world looks like.
- What roles and opportunities will exist.
- How to stay relevant and position yourself for the future in this rapidly changing work space.
- What skills are sought after and how to go about upskilling.
- Open Q&A: ask our panel anything about making the transition and preparing for jobs of the future.
About Our Partners
As a part of the robust startup ecosystem here, SGInnovate’s mission is to enable ambitious and capable individuals and teams to imagine, start, build, and scale globally-relevant technologies. We back these entrepreneurs through equity-based investments, access to talent, and support in building customer traction. Our efforts are prioritised around deep technologies that are impactful and scalable answers to global challenges, and we partner industry leaders through a series of programmes to strengthen talent capabilities in areas such as Data Analytics, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.