- This event has passed.
Future Energy & Tech Investment Forum
August 21 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pmUSD150
- A full day of insights, ideas and networking of future energy, tech and innovation in the industry.
- Learn about the latest trends and best practices in the new energy industry.
- Broad media and internet platform exposure.
- 20+ industrial leading speakers, 150+ participants from energy resources / tech / consulting / investment companies.
- Main forum, startup pitching, happy hour and networking.
Topics to be Discussed
- Natural Resources Situation and Trends
- New Energy Planning and Investment
- Global Cooperation on New Energy Issues
- New Energy Policies and Laws
- Energy Control and Storage
- Electrical Vehicle Monitoring and Control
- Advanced Energy Technologies
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Blockchain Technology Empowers New Energy
- Intelligent Energy Control Systems
- Energy Network Challenge
- Microgrids and more…
Confirmed Speakers & Panelists
– Guillaume Gimonet, COO, Siveco China
– Vincent Bakker, Co-Founder & CFO, Positive Energy Ltd.
– Marco Roque, Director, Emerging Markets Capital
– Simon Ng, Director, WSP
– Adam Janikowski, Executive Director, CIBC
– Graham Jennings, Global Director – Energy & Sustainability – HSBC, JLL
– Calvin Chan, Managing Director, P-Sense
– Simon Powell, Energy Analyst
– Johnson Kong, Assistant Researcher, Our Hong Kong Foundation
– Albert Yip, Chairman, Syndicate Capital
– Liutong Zhang, Director, WaterRock Energy Economics
– Sankar.S.Villupuram, Associate Director – Digital Services Leader, Arup
– Rachel Freeman, Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, AMTD Group
– Ali Sharifi, Director, Investment & Portfolio Management, Kerogen Capital
– Daniel Ropski, Project Manager – Data Centers, Black & Veatch
– More speakers and panelists are coming soon..