- This event has passed.
RISE.AI Roadshow in Ho Chi Minh City: Networking Event
May 31 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Greeting to all innovators and tech entrepreneurs!
“RISE.AI”, Southeast Asia’s First Corporate AI Accelerator program that will bring in 30 best-in-class AI startups from all over the world to Southeast Asia. Now we live in Ho Chi Minh City to recruit leading AI startups in Vietnam. We would like to invite you all to attend our networking event to further explore the AI horizon.
Get insights on AI adoption with our panelists from leading companies with the topic of “Corporate Growth is fueled by Future AI Solution”. This event aims to exchange technological knowledge and business opportunities with leading Southeast Asian conglomerates and in order to foster long-term business and accelerate AI adoption in Southeast Asia.
18.30 – 19.00: Registration
19.00 – 19.20: Welcome Addresses and more about RISE.AI Accelerator Program
19.20 – 19.40: Panel: Corporate Growth is fueled by Future AI Solution + Q&A
19.40 – 21.00: Networking Session
Venue: CirCo, Hoang Dieu, District 4
* Please make sure to attend the event if you RSVP.
RISE is a Leading Corporate Innovation Powerhouse, based in SEA with the vision to expand globally to lift up 1% of GDP of every country we operate. RISE works with corporates and governments in the region to become more innovative in the faster future through our unique corporate accelerator, intrapreneur programs, and venture building services. Today, we are the largest corporate innovation powerhouse in SEA with 2,000 trained c-level and executives, 100+ regional corporate clients and 1,000+ startup alumni as of 2018.
Our Partners who will join our events
1. PTTEP, the Fortune 500, National Oil and Gas Company, had 40 projects in 11 countries across the globe. It also has its own CVC called “AI & Robotics Ventures (ARV)” which has USD 50 million funds and ready to invest in AI, IoT, AgriTech frontier.
2. Bank of Ayudhaya or Krungsri, the fifth largest Bank in Thailand. It is under the management of MUFG Group, Japan’s largest banking group. The company has its own CVC called “Krungsri Finnovate” which also has USD 50 million funds and ready to invest in AI and Fintech horizon.
3. The Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA) is a national government agency based in Thailand. It was established to promote and support the development of digital industry and innovation and the digital adoption in order to achieve the economic, social, cultural and security benefits at the national level.
4. Siam Cement Group (SCG), the largest and oldest cement and building material company in Thailand and Southeast Asia. Now, SCG heavily invests its company into Southeast Asia regions.
5. Advanced Info Service (AIS), Thailand’s largest GSM mobile phone operator with 40.1 million subscribers.
6. Boon Rawd Brewery, Thailand’s first brewery. The company has expanded and diversified its business interests into manufacturing, packaging, agriculture, real estate, food, and restaurants, as well as retail fashions and lifestyle, which comprises of over 50 affiliated companies.