Katalon, Inc. is a software company that started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn, deploy, and helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. We offer a flexible platform for web, API, mobile, and desktop testing that fits teams and projects of any size, for any purposes: from creating tests, execution, reports to seamless integration with the CI/CD ecosystem. Since our first launch in 2015, we have experienced exponential growth, serving more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and earned high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra.
At Katalon, we believe that, besides product innovation, employee development is the fundamental factor that fuels our growth. We relentlessly emphasize building Katalon as a Talent Hub, where your voice is heard, your ability is recognized, and your contribution is appreciated. Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We persistently promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed.
Join Us to let you and your ideas thrive at Katalon!
The Sales team at Katalon works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Senior Account Executive will manage sales opportunities and drive new revenue to help Katalon surpass our growth goals. The right candidate is responsible for leading short, single stakeholder deals, and complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner. He/she is truly passionate about Software-as-a-Service and enjoys working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption and reporting to the VP of Sales.
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple with your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms, and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Technology field face to face sales experiences working with technical roles.
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex sales opportunities.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Fast learner with a high level of energy, positivity, and curiosity.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and work well independently or as a team member.
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
- Building large-scale & latest technology software products
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Teams
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Premium health care insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip every summer, annual year-end party, team building, etc
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (ping pong, game…), coffee, and snack.