About the job
Who are we?
Val Morgan Group is a multi-platform media company that extends across Australia and New Zealand. With a network of screens across Digital, Out-of-Home and Cinema, we deliver unique advertising opportunities that give brands the attention they deserve. Through the very best screens, world-class technology and the greatest content on the planet, Val Morgan Group are the market leaders in delivering audience attention and consumer engagement.
We are preparing for a stellar recovery and planning for growth. We’re currently on the hunt for an Account Manager to join our mighty Val Morgan Cinema Team. This role is all about managing & developing a leading portfolio of clients and delivering efficient account management to drive revenue. The role requires determination, coupled with resilience and hard work. While no two days are the same, your daily duties include:
- Prospecting, maintaining and growing revenue-generating relationships
- Identifying opportunities to optimise revenue by proposing saleable solutions
- Responding effectively to client briefs and needs
- Immersing yourself in the industry by attending networking events
- Negotiating and closing deals in line with business strategy
- Mentoring junior team members
Who are we looking for?
It goes without saying you’ll be a top performer and natural salesperson! You have ideally been working as a Sales Account Executive and you are ready to take the next step into an Account Manager. We’re also looking for:
- 2+ years as an Account Executive and eager to progress
- Experience growing and maintaining professional relationships in media preferable
- Results driven with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven success in formulating & developing sales plans to meet and exceed targets
- Demonstrate a can-do approach and innovative thinking to grow business
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
Benefits & Culture:
People love working at Val Morgan because it’s fun, lively with an unbeatable culture. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a hardworking team who give a damn about what they do! We have a dynamic workforce and invest in our employee’s futures. Besides the incredible social events and networking opportunities, if you’re not sold already, you’ll also receive 50c movie tickets and a bunch more amazing perks!
Think you’re up for it:
If you would like to join a passionate team who work hard and have a whole lot of fun along the way, then apply now! While we take a look at your application, get to know us through our various social media channels.