DuPont M&M is currently looking for an Account Manager F/M/D based in UK (home-based) or France (Paris office) to represent their Performance Materials portfolio.
The Account Manager will have the responsibility for driving sales growth and developments at existing direct accounts together with the responsibility for delivering additional sales revenue at new accounts.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in M&M’s growth journey and develop yourself within the broader European organization.
The principal responsibilities will be to drive sales and business development in Northern Europe with a focus on Industrial, Consumer, and Healthcare applications in the engineering thermoplastics industry (high-performance polyamides, polyesters, polyacetal & thermoplastic elastomers).
DuPont Mobility & Materials (M&M) is an industry leader providing high-performance solutions to engineers and designers in the transportation, electronics, and medical markets to enable material systems solutions. The business offers a broad high-performance material solutions portfolio for automotive light-weighting, increased fuel efficiency, auto electrification, mobility, healthcare, electronics, and industrials.
- Developing and growing sales within territory to meet and exceed annual volume, revenue, and pipeline development targets.
- Managing an existing customer portfolio and increasing customer portfolio to deliver targeted growth.
- Working with Marketing, Application Development, Product, and Customer Service teams to improve customer experience and target growth opportunities.
- Actively drive the technical specification of DuPont’s range of engineering resins in existing and new segments and applications.
- Preparation and development of Account Plans aimed at developing a pipeline of new business and increasing DuPont’s market share.
- Significant travel will be required (>60%).
What You Need To Succeed
- Degree qualified in Chemistry, Polymers, or Mechanical engineering.
- The ideal candidate will have gained commercial experience in the engineering polymers industry, be able to demonstrate strong technical skills, and have the drive and aptitude to develop their career further in the M&M organization.
- Commercial and/or technical experience in the engineering polymers industry.
- Fluent in English.
- Results-driven & track record of delivering against targets.
- Negotiation skills and ability to influence.
- Customer focus & business acumen.
- Self-starter, independent achiever, highly motivated to drive business growth.
- Demonstrable ability to “open doors”, network effectively across levels and functions, develop relationships and identify customer needs.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a multinational and dynamic matrix organization.
- Familiarity and proficiency in using CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Locations UK or France
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equality is one of our guiding principles. Respect for people is intrinsic to our culture and an unshakable part of our Code of Conduct. We are recognized for this by our peers, our customers, our employees, and independent organizations. We therefore actively encourage applications from all diversity groups.
DuPont (NYSE DD) is a global innovation leader with technology-based materials, ingredients, and solutions that help transform industries and everyday life. Our employees apply diverse science and expertise to help customers advance their best ideas and deliver essential innovations in key markets including electronics, transportation, construction, water, health and wellness, food, and worker safety. More information can be found at www.dupont.com.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you need reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at http //www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.