IOOF Holdings Ltd
About the job
Australian Executor Trustees has been providing wealth management and Trustee services to Australians for over 130 years. Today we offer specialist services through our two core businesses: estate and trustee services and superannuation.
Australian Executor Trustees is part of the IOOF Group. I OOF is one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management organisations, undertaking a rapid and exciting transformation. IOOF are a strong and resilient business. It is in this context that we are looking for a motivated Administrator to join our Client and Process division in Adelaide.
Based in South Australia, our ClientFirst team delivers what matters to our clients through innovative approaches to customer service. We’re a dynamic team, using our strengths to create an engaging and meaningful customer experience. Our passion to secure the future of our people and our customers is why we work well as a team.
Offering a flexible work environment, our team has been successfully working on rotation between office and home . We’ve got the technology to stay in touch with our colleagues and to ensure you get the support you need when you start , not only face to face, but with r egular Zoom and Skype catch ups.
- Client administration and document management across a range of financial services including:
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Small APRA Funds
- Compensation Trusts
- Servicing our clients via phone, email and in person, across our range of services
What You Will Bring
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A mature, proactive, and can-do attitude
- A strong focus on client satisfaction and the ability to achieve desired outcomes
- Previous administration, customer service, reception or contact centre experience is preferred
- An attention to detail
- Innovative ideas
- Conversational skills
What We Offer
- The equipment you’ll need to successfully work from home
- A supportive and friendly culture (we’re not afraid to have a bit of fun too)
- Social club events and work perks
- IOOF Day (an additional annual leave day over the Christmas break)
- IOOF Community Day (a paid day to volunteer in your community)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Program
Please submit your resume with a covering letter by clicking on “Apply Now”.
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.
IOOF is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an adjustment during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.