We at Archr Design are seeking an architectural graduate to join our team on design projects, with a focus on design development, presentation, and Revit documentation. This full-time role involves producing CAD documentation for projects that Archr Design is working on. This may include graphic presentations, consultant and client liaisons on projects.
We’re a dynamic, hands-on studio that believes in producing quality designs that promote a better quality of life. We’re committed to architecture that is responsive to its immediate, and wider, physical and social environment and one that creates an intimate connection to the landscape.
We’re highly involved in the SDA field and our experience covers a wide array of other sectors including residential, commercial design and fitouts, multi-residential, health and sports facilities, urban design, and masterplanning.
We believe in promoting a collaborative and positive work environment. In our office you will be a valued member of the team, your thoughts and experiences will always be of value.
In this position you’ll be:
- Undertaking site visits and attending project meetings
- Answering client queries and questions around project and building related issues
- Providing technical support on projects to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Producing illustrations and renderings to communicate design intent to relevant clients
- Tailoring presentations to the interests and concerns of the audience
- Focusing on both internal and external clients to develop an understanding of the issues they face and to identify and meet their needs
- Communicate effectively with people at all levels in the organization
- A fan of collaboration, you give specific and timely feedback to managers and teammates so everyone can work together more effectively
- Believe in taking responsibility for your decisions, actions, and results
- Are willing to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Continuously look for ways to simplify and improve work systems and processes to achieve better results
- Invest time and effort to identify and understand the needs, requirements, and concerns of others
- Look beyond the obvious (face value of a situation or set of facts)
You must have:
- 5+ years’ experience working in professional architectural practices
- Experience documenting small to medium scale residential projects
- Confidence in Revit, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Experience in SDA, Multi-residential, and Commercial design is preferred. Expertise in Revit is a must. A strong design aesthetic is always welcome.
If the above sounds like you, please send your CV and Folio/Links to Stephanie Meyer-Senior and make sure to include “ATTN: Architectural Graduate” and where you saw this job ad in your subject line.