Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for an Assistance Brand Manager to delight target consumers, build a strong brand and generate strong brand building results through active planning and implementation of initiatives to grow market share and category for the assigned category portfolio.
A day in the life of…
- Choose target consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develops consumer insight, and understands target consumer perceived values of brands.
- Build strong brands and generate strong brand building results.
- Delivers tastiest and healthiest food/beverage experiences within brand portfolio.
- Understand shopping behaviors and motivations of target consumers, helps design shopping experiences that delight consumers/shoppers.
- Develops brand portfolio strategy, contributes to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes brand portfolio for key channels and key customers.
- Develop and successfully execute Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation for brands.
- Manages the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brand and ICP plans, responsible for the performance, health and strategic alignment with the Market.
- Responsible for the development of OBIs and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and the creation of attractive and rewarding brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image.
What Will Make You Successful
- 4 – 5 years of experience in brand marketing.
- Experience in products launches in FMCG industry will be preferred.
- Brand Marketing experience for premium brands would be an added advantage.