About the job
About the Role
MINDSET is a registered charity in Hong Kong founded by the Jardine Matheson Group in 2002, focused on making a positive and sustainable difference in mental health — a vitally important yet under-resourced area of global concern.
With operations in Hong Kong and Singapore, we collaborate with a number of mental health organisations and NGOs, advocacy groups and corporate partners, with an aim to raise awareness and change the perception and attitude around mental health. Our mission is to challenge stigma through the education and empowerment of individuals to enable them to share with, and support, one another. We also provide direct assistance to people with mental ill-health.
Reporting to the team Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible for
- Assisting with running MINDSET’s operation
- Leading MINDSET’s publicity calendar and various communications channels
- Leading the content development and production of all MINDSET related publicity materials
- Working closely with Group Communication to deliver MINDSET’s messaging
- Supervising partnership, funded projects and following up with NGOs on the progress
- Coordinating with MINDSET’s stakeholders, including Jardines Group companies, business partners, NGOs, government agencies and volunteers, to ensure all MINDSET activities meet the needs of the service users
- Assisting with the preparation for Board and Executive Committee meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications and Requirements
• Holder of Bachelor’s Degree or above with at least 6 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in the field of corporate social responsibility, charitable or community projects
• Excellent project management and communication skills
• Strong liaison and networking skills and the ability to effectively supervise and evaluate the performance and impact of programmes
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Passionate about serving the community and volunteering
• Willing to work overtime and on weekends when required
At Jardines, you can play a role in our business success. We understand that key to our success is our people, which is our foundation and priority. We invest in our people to ensure we have the right talent with the leadership and strategic skills the company needs for the future.
As an Asian-based group with a global reach and a broad portfolio of market leading businesses, we offer a diverse range of career opportunities for experienced professionals and graduates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, disability, family status or any other factors. Our Code of Conduct requires that all Group companies and employees treat each other fairly, impartially and with respect at all times.
Come and explore with us!