XSPERA, a globally operating management consultancy, seek to increase corporate performance through digital transformation. XINGATE, XSPERA’s digital enterprise platform developed on Microsoft’s technology and collaboration stacks, deliver powerful intra, inter, and cross-departmental solutions for immediate results at affordable costs.
XSPERA is seeking talented Assistant to CEO to expose line of business (LOB) application data, extendable forms and powerful workflows for current and future customers and extend the current capabilities of our XINGATE modules, focusing on HR, including complete employee lifecycle management, Purchasing and Finance Solutions, Project Management and much more.
With our international team, we change the way companies collaborate and communicate. You are a big part of that change. Together with the XINGATE stakeholders and the product development team, you work directly on a tangible end-product.
- Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
Support CEO to deploy tasks for managerial staff:
- Review documents before asking for
- Remind of important tasks and deadlines.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department.
- Transfer information as CEO requirement to the company.
- Summarize result and report to the CEO.
- Updates and maintains customers, suppliers, contact lists for CEO, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones).
- Dealwith incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager on behalf of CEO.
- Acts as a liaison between CEO and the organization.
Arrange CEO’s schedule
- Receive list of working time, schedule from CEO; arrange and remind to the CEO.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Arrange travel, visa and accommodation for CEO’s business trip.
Arrange the meeting, conferences
- Ensure the CEO is well prepared for meetings include producing documents, briefing papers, reports, presentations as well as meeting room.
- Organize and attending meetings and take note or take a meeting minutes.
Manage administration tasks
- Assist in CEO’s expenses base on budget processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Acts as a liaison with outsourced IT consultant on all technology-related issues, including rapidly responding to staff problems and network outages.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers.
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- English certificate is at least Toeic 700 or the same certificate relevant
Experience and skill
- MUST HAVE – More than two years’ experience in the same position.
- Experience of organizing and providing administrative assistance.
- Experience taking minutes, summarizing discussions and writing reports.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent typing skills with the ability to draft own correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Creative ideas for the problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with short deadlines, interruptions & multiple tasks/projects occurring at once.
- Detail-oriented, organized & capable of prioritizing workload to complete multiple tasks & meet aggressive deadlines.
- English, Vietnamese is a must and German is a plus.
- Eager to learn new things.
Why Work @ XSPERA
- Above market salary compensation, including 13-month pay
- Quarterly and yearly performance bonus compensation
- Annual performance reviews
- Personal development, training, and creative freedom
- Ability to participate in customer projects in EU, US & Asia
- Work in a global team with highly skilled and motivated people
- Spectacular company trips
- Amazing office location in the center of Ho Chi Minh City (District 3)