Wavemaker is one of the largest media, content, and technology agencies in the world. We work with clients globally to help them grow and shape their consumers’ brand decisions and experiences through media, content, and technology.
We are currently looking for talents to join our dynamic agency network and would like to invite you to consider this unique opportunity.
Reporting to: Business Director
3 best things about the job
- To be a part of a dynamic working environment and surrounded by the best practitioners and recognized leaders in the media industry
- The opportunity to expose and upgrade your skills when working with diverse campaigns from cross-industrial client portfolios. With the pace of change and magnitude, our client is looking to use to challenge the status quo and lead the way in driving its own transformation.
- Making media more prominent and meaningful with a promising experience in the best media agency network in Vietnam.
- Work with the wider team (client lead, strategy director, implementation team) to deliver channel plans and implementation plans in response to client briefs; effectively coordinating the key brief deliverables and ensuring client expectations are met.
- Lead key client relationships, ensuring that client servicing is first class.
- Bring knowledge of the client business into the team (via regular business updates and reporting).
- Ensure the clients are kept up to date on the media landscape, providing necessary media information and updates, competitor reports, etc.
- Lead and manage client WIPs ensuring all relevant campaign/market updates are communicated and actions are managed across the team.
- Ensure documentation and records are maintained, assisting in the onboarding of any new team members to ensure seamless service.
- Challenging clients to drive business results and thus helping to deliver a pipeline of new opportunities.
- 8+ years planning experience in a media agency, client-side in-house team, or media owner capacity
- Have a client management/implementation planning background.
- Have knowledge about the Investment/Trading/Buying function within an agency ideally having come through this discipline.
- Good English skills in both verbal and written
- Strong digital background with a strategic outlook
- Solid knowledge of all media channels with a proven track record of being able to create integrated media recommendations.
- Highly evolved presentation and reporting skills.
- Experience in managing multiple work streams and integrating on large projects and teams
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a client-facing role
- Strong leadership skills to guide and groom team members and be seen as the Client’s trusted advisor.
- A passion for data, insights, and ideation is preferred
- Shows depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands, and consumers in client conversations.