Woods Lonergan PLLC
Woods Lonergan PLLC is interviewing candidates to join its New York office for an ASSOCIATE position, which will focus on commercial, real estate and corporate litigation and transactions. The successful applicant will perform a variety of tasks and should have an understanding of the standard legal concepts and procedures. To qualify for the Associate Position, the candidate must have a Juris Doctor from an accredited law school and be a member in good standing of the Bar of the State of New York.
- 3-4 years of experience in commercial, real estate and corporate litigation, or other relevant experience.
- Admitted to the NY Bar.
- Strong writing, research, analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines.
Scope And Responsibilities of Associate Position
- Legal research and motion drafting.
- Court conferences and oral argument.
- Client management and communication with clients.
- Document review.
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Julia Rozenblat, Managing Law Clerk. Woods Lonergan PLLC offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
PLEASE NOTE that applications without salary requirements will not be reviewed.