The Company: Our client is a high profile and well-known travel/tourist sector leader in Asia and well established as a digital/online / tech / eCommerce business. All their products and services are accessed online as well as all marketing campaigns are delivered digitally. For a confidential chat about this rare opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Blockchain Architect to join our Blockchain Center of Excellence under Group Data. Your primary responsibility will be working with the R&D teams and helping to infuse blockchain in building and designing solutions, analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, building and launching a blockchain network, and integration with 3rd party applications and the eco-systems specific to the line of
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of technical aspects of our Blockchain solution, Blockchain Products and the technology infrastructure.
- Build robust Blockchain solution architecture and provide technical direction to the team
- Lead any blockchain-based projects and outlining the overall roadmap for the team to follow.
- Work on the new innovations and create performance standards
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Highly work with blockchain cross functional teams in blockchain architecture frameworks and creating storage solutions.
- Lead the implementation of architecturally complex projects of global significance
- Identify requirements, scope your research, develop prototypes, and deliver solutions that directly provide value to the business.
- Work with the stakeholders to determine blockchain-tech needs, ideate & design high quality solutions that meet the needs of the users.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
You got to have these to carry out the Job:
- Demonstrate good understanding of Blockchain fundamentals, smart contracts, consensus algorithms.
- Hands on experience in Blockchain frameworks (Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Ethereum, Quorum).
- Good understanding of using cryptography material such as certificates for identity management in order to authenticate members, transactions etc.
- Experience in working with different types of Blockchain
- Ability to architect and design integration architecture for integrating applications with Blockchain and, also, participant organizations and their member nodes to the nBlockchain network.
- Architecting solutions that scale and perform for millions of users.
- Developing long-term system architecture strategies.
- Building full stack web products using open source and cloud technologies.
- Create security architecture for managing security of Blockchain and related applications
- Create performance metrics for measuring Blockchain performance
- Create risk /failure analysis and prepare risk mitigation plan
- Create best practices/guidelines for blockchain teams
- Provide training/mentoring to technical staff in relation to Blockchain tools and frameworks, Blockchain concepts etc.
- Expert knowledge to link blockchain with business
- You’ve interfaced with RESTful JSON APIs, cloud services (Google or AWS), GitLab and you are proficient in TDD
- Proficient with one or more programming languages such as Go, Java, NodeJS
- Familiar with one of the following cloud-based services: GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Good working knowledge of productivity tools such as G Suite, Git, Jira, Confluence.
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience and/or Bsc / Masters in Computer Science/Engineering
- You are great in Data Structure & algorithms, Aptitude and problem solving
- Good academic records
- Exceptional track record in delivering quality engineering solutions at different levels of the stack
- Strong experience in distributed systems design and best practices
- Strong experience with continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring
- Strong experience in application deployment and high availability
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team touching different parts of our core services
- Deep exposure and understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies
- Comfortable with reviewing code and ensuring the code quality standards of engineers