About the job
A. Sales Planning & Management
– Planning strategic sales, initiate plan and target of company
– Develop corporate sales distribution channels.
– Establish and manage relationships with Schools, Universities and Companies
– Enrich the relationship with existing partners and sourcing for new partners
– Monitor and evaluate Corporate Sales Campaigns, Sales Distribution Channels and evaluate to make sure team members’ performance is accurate and reach their KPIs
– Monitor result and make revisions to achieve/ exceed the sales targets/ plans
– Co-operate with Marketing Team to conduct events for achieving awareness and getting sales.
– Co-operate with Academic Manager to design and develop Corporate Product Improvement and Course Curriculums to catch up training needs of the Client & Training trends in the market
– Develop and administer appropriate functional Corporate sales training programs
– Conduct Workshop/Training for Corporate Sales Executives and Corporate Sales Admin Officer
– Co-operate with Account Department to agree on payment method in all Corporate Contracts
– Monitor monthly payment to decrease the outstanding
– Plan pricing strategies with line director
– Understand and act according to Company Vision, Mission and Core-values.
– Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture.
– Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
– Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically.
– Bachelor Degree and above with minimum 2-year experience in management or similar role in managing sales or operational teams.
– Previous experience related to School or Company partnership is preferable.
– Experience in working directly with C-level & strategic planning
– Data and target driven mindset, a general understanding of business, sales and marketing.
– Highly analytical and possesses creative and intuitive problem-solving ability.
– Ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and accurately.
– Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese, be highly attentive to details and be able to manage time accordingly
– Experienced practitioner in Microsoft Office and other related business software.
– Readiness for Business travels.