Katalon, Inc. is a software company that started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn, deploy, and helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. We offer a flexible platform for web, API, mobile, and desktop testing that fits teams and projects of any size, for any purposes: from creating tests, execution, reports to seamless integration with the CI/CD ecosystem. Since our first launch in 2015, we have experienced exponential growth, serving more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and earned high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra.
At Katalon, we believe that, besides product innovation, employee development is the fundamental factor that fuels our growth. We relentlessly emphasize building Katalon as a Talent Hub, where your voice is heard, your ability is recognized, and your contribution is appreciated. Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We persistently promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed.
Join Us to let you and your ideas thrive at Katalon!
The Revenue team at Katalon works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Sales Representative is responsible for generating opportunities for Account Executives from qualifying inbound leads. The ideal candidate is truly passionate about Software-as-a-Service and is a self-starter who has demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
- Extract high-potential opportunities from inbound leads.
- Identify potential clients and their key decision-makers.
- Establish a deep understanding of Katalon’s business operations, including internal processes and competitive advantages.
- Work side by side with Account Executives to ensure seamless sales transitions.
- Develop and codify best practices and sales workflows for scaled and bespoke interactions with prospects.
- Work with cross-functional teams like Marketing and Product to develop new content.
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you.
- 2+ years of experience with Software sales.
- Interest in Katalon and software test automation.
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, driven, and results-oriented.
- Experience utilizing CRM systems (such as Salesforce, Outreach, etc.).
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.