JPMorgan Chase & Co
As a Campus Recruiter you will join a team responsible for building a strong pipeline of diverse interns and analyst talent across APAC Global Technology.
Overview: you will join a team responsible for building a strong pipeline of diverse interns and analyst talent across APAC Global Technology. As a Campus Recruiter, you will operate across a range of recruiting practices and build in-depth understanding of the competitive hiring market. You will be a key liaison for internal stakeholders; execute towards workforce demand plans, facilitate diversity initiatives, help design and manage a strong summer internship program, execute the placement program and ensure summer intern conversions.
- Drive candidate engagement and pipelines for summer and full time hiring efforts
- Partner with functional campus teams such as sourcing, program and operations to execute effectively and efficiently
- Manage client relationships; consult and syndicate key changes, influence and drive campus processes
- Plan exploratory and educational initiatives for underrepresented students throughout the recruitment cycle
- Ensure a fair and consistent assessment approach led by data driven decision making; drive discussions during hiring calibration sessions
- Execute robust mentorship & coaching during Superday and internships
- Deliver a ‘best in class’ summer internship program in partnership with the firmwide intern program management team; develop and mobilize talent; ensure conversions to full time
- Contribute and collaborate across the Asia Pacific campus recruiting team to help drive consistency and sharing of best practice
- Minimum 2 years of campus recruiting experience is required
- Minimum 1 year experience in global Financial Services is essential
- Minimum of a bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience in managing high quality internship and pipeline programs
- Excellent communication skills to educate hiring teams/managers, functional partner and the HR community on campus life cycle
- Exceptional judgment and critical thinking in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Proven ability to manage HR information and data confidentially and sensitively
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting lifecycle and developing talent pipelines
- Excellent relationship management skills; ensuring a great candidate and business experience
- Knowledge of recruitment systems, processes and procedures, as well as employment laws and practices
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.