The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About The Job
To drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability, by establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers. This is achieved by working in partnership with our customers and other functions to:
- secure an easy buying process from home to home
- understand and match customers’ needs and expectations now and in the future.
Motivate our customers to shop with us more frequently because they trust us to make their shopping experiences successful and their visits worthwhile; as every customer count.
Lead and inspire my team to ensure:
- Our check-out service is fast and efficient for our customers’ and cost-effective for the IKEA store.
- Payment is handled in a reliable, efficient, accurate and friendly way.
- Create a positive experience for our customers, so they will return and shop with us again. I ensure we use the IKEA tools and expertise of our colleagues to support us in achieving this
- Possess strategic, analytical, tactical abilities and have genuine interest in customers.
- Quick develop in-depth knowledge of local market demographics and economic conditions.
- Ability to prioritise/organise tasks both internal & external source in order to make the most efficient use of time available
- Able to define and explain goals, work assignments and in a timely manner, provide information about plans and results and ensure that the part co-workers play in the overall strategy is understood.
- Good command of English Communication both written & spoken.
- Proven leadership abilities and lead by example.
Please apply by 21-JUL-2022.