We seek a highly motivated candidate to join our research team at Strategy Risks. The ideal candidate commands a strong understanding of China, Chinese politics, and the private sector. Reading proficiency in Chinese is preferred.
- Conducting research on and analysis of American companies operating in China
- Organizing and contextualizing large amounts of data
- Working with the VP of Research and CEO on various other research tasks as assigned
Desired Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree required
- English-language writing and communication skills, effective critical thinking, and attention to detail
- Advanced Chinese language skills are strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of China and the private sector
- Excellent data analysis skills, with experience in data modeling or scraping, strongly preferred
- Experience living in, working on, or studying China
- Self-starter and ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and G Suite
- Minimum of three years relevant experience, 5-10 years preferred
The Senior Researcher role is a full-time paid position. This is a remote position with flexible scheduling. This job description intends to describe the general nature of the job and does not represent that all individuals who hold the position will perform all duties set forth above. Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter.