About the job
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We are looking for a part-time clinical researcher for Artificial Intelligence products for the local market.
You will work remotely in your free time and after hours.
- Use local clinical knowledge and experience to input data into Babylon’s products, providing awareness of the local healthcare system to adapt our products
- Advise on appropriate triage for patients using the local healthcare system
- Assist epidemiology team in sourcing accurate data on disease incidence,risk factor prevalence
- Adapt lifestyle and mental health assessment features to fit with local guidelines,typical diet and exercise, and clinically validated mental health questionnaires
- Translate UK copy into English appropriate to local population
- Write testing materials (i.e. clinical vignettes) for symptom checker and health assessment
- Assist with organising external testing of medical accuracy of products
- Assist Clinical AI product managers in driving project delivery
- Liaise closely with APAC clinical AI leads throughout to track progress, report problems and highlight uncertainties
- Minimum 3 years experience as a medical doctor including work in triage setting (Emergency Department or General Practice) in the local country
- Excellent written and spoken English (with proof of English proficiency)
- Good software skills
- Comfortable working with remote team members on online platforms
Medical degree- Currently registered with the Local Medical Council
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.