Medlab Clinical Ltd
Due to rapid expansion, we are seeking a highly motivated Clinical Trial Coordinator to join our extremely successful and passionate team, where we will provide you with ongoing career development within a rewarding and collaborative team culture.
Who is Medlab Clinical?
Medlab Clinical Ltd is an ASX listed certified biotechnology company, experienced in microbiome research that is being applied towards developing scientific-based pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals. We pride ourselves on being an industry leader within this field and conduct our research within our purpose built PC2 accredited laboratory.
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will be responsible for the recruitment and coordination of our clinical trials.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the initiation and implementation of clinical trials within Medlab to include patient recruitment, assessments, follow ups, dispensing study medications and performing anthropometric measurements
- Collect and monitor clincial trial data to ensure quality control and fulfillment of good clincial practice criteria
- Submissions to Ethics Committee and maintenance of ethics documentation
- Study document presentation – including protocols, patient information sheet and source document templates
- Liaise with physicians, study team, scientists and patients to coordinate research visits and study procedures
- Assist with study publications
- Assist with data preparation for analysis
- Possibility for public speaking if desired
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Experience in the independent coordination of clinical trials and knowledge of ICH/GCP
- Understanding of ethics in clinical research
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel
Here at Medlab, we are committed to the development of staff and regularly promote from within. You will be joining a highly motivated team with an organisation that provides excellent employee benefits and incentives which include the following:
- On-going training, education and mentoring
- A fun, collaborative team-working environment
- Casual dress code
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of an expanding global company, who are dedicated to improving health outcomes in chronic disease. Be part of the change…