About the job
- Victorian State Government | Environment and Climate
- 2-month Temp Assignment | ASAP Start
- VPS4 Equivalent | Working from Home
2-month Communications Partner opportunity within a Victorian State Government entity in Melbourne CBD
Your new company
This Victorian State Government entity aims to support Victorian surroundings and economies by working together to promote and facilitate positive environmental change. They endeavour to build social movements that address climate change and positively implement strategic plans for environmental sustainability.
Your new role
You will be planning and producing communications, marketing and engagement material aligned with the department’s vision and messages. This will involve project managing content for digital, print, social media and online marketing advice. You will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders, creating and maintaining relationships, understanding their needs and delivering communication outcomes.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Ability to strategically plan and create content for digital platforms, news articles, social media and other marketing collateral
- Demonstrated experience forming and maintaining relationships with various internal and external stakeholders
- Experience project managing multi-facet work programs and projects with strict deadlines
- A collaborative approach working in a dynamic and motivated team environment
- Previous experience in Government will be highly regarded
What you’ll get in return
An opportunity to support a large organisation to achieve their business objectives by empowering leadership teams and the broader workforce through engagement and effective content. You will also be surrounded by a dynamic and creative communications team that supports each other. As part of a large government organisation, you’ll get the chance to work on an exciting portfolio that will have long term benefits for all Victorians.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in marketing, communications, engagement or digital, please contact Lucy Wang via firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Hays we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply
SA Licence number : LHS 297508