Our Innovation services
KPMG Digital Innovation team provides our enterprise clients in Vietnam and ASPAC region with Innovation management services including methodologies and tools to better control innovation’s investment, embed innovation for their digital transformation journey and set up innovation facilities.
Beside well-known for its Big4 traditional services of Tax & Audit, KPMG is named a leader in the IDC Market Scape awards-Worldwide Digital Transformation Consulting and Systems Integration Services 2017 Vendor Assessment with the core value “We help our clients to enable their Digital Innovation journey”.
To understand more about potential career path in Innovation, you can check our KPMG Innovation expert’s sharing with students here
We invite highly motivated, dynamic young talents to join our fast-growing Digital innovation Management Consulting practice. Your mission will be to help the client’s firm catapult initiatives into value. In this role, you will together with the team:
– Together with the team to conduct research on business, market, technology, economics, environments, etc, to gather insights, perform quantitative and qualitative analysis that support our recommendations for innovation. directions and explore innovation opportunities (New products and services, new business models, new technologies, etc) for clients.
– Support to design business model/architecture and to capture the organization’s critical views.
– Support the development of Target Operating Model (TOM), implementation plan and roadmap to execute innovation strategy and programs.
– Support to analyze technical requirements with critical and comparative thinking to make assessment and documentation.
– Effectively communicate with the team and partners to understand client needs, concerns and problems.
– Support to prepare innovation client workshops, Acceleration program and innovation events organized by KPMG.
Experience and knowledge candidate should have:
– Good logical and analytical thinking, problem solving skills to be trainable in design modelling requirements and business flows.
– Ability to participate in business/ market analysis and business design with ability to analyze information from different sources.
– Ability to use visualization tools (Miro, Figma, Balsamiq,..) to design innovation concepts.
– Advanced documentation, presentation and reporting skills (Skillful of Powerpoint, Excel)
– Excellent ability for documentation (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
– Have bachelor in Innovation and Entrepreneurship is a plus.
– Knowledge of Innovation management methodologies (e.g. Design Thinking, Lean Innovation, Strategic Foresight, etc) is a plus.
– Basic understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas is a plus.
– Knowledge of Design Thinking and SCRUM/ agile project management is a plus.
Personal skills candidates should have:
– Natural curiosity on various topics, and developed capacity to imagine links between distant notions, ideas, technologies, etc.
– Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient, and team player with a strong work ethic.
– Problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Good presentation and communication skills (oral and written) in English.
– Enjoy working in an agile way, fuzzy situations, and multicultural environment with international experience (abroad or foreign companies in Vietnam).
– Get trained by KPMG professionals to set a strong foundation for career path as a leader in Digital Transformation & Innovation with our people-cultivating culture.
– Get various exposure and hands-on experience in the most amazing innovation projects with leading corporates or organizations in Vietnam and ASPAC.
– Working in the international environment of both entrepreneurship and professionalism with our philosophy of “Do serious things with fun”.
– A place where you can be both your whole self (we appreciate the differences and diversity) and become part of a team with growing opportunities.
– Get opportunity to become a full-time staff after the internship & future innovation consultant.