Our client, a leading Indian agrobusiness group, is looking for independent consultants who can deliver the following responsibilities:
– Develop a strategy for launching and scaling Sales teams in new markets.
– Analyze data and find insights to guide strategic decisions and enhance Sales’ ability to go to market, such as new market launches, customer segmentation definition, and lead generation programs.
– Independently identify growth opportunities, lead discussions to advocate for resourcing the project, lead the project, and implement tracking infrastructure and visualization to report on results.
– Manage relationships with Partnerships, Product, Marketing, Finance, Data Science, and more to promote Sales growth and profitability.
– Direct data analysts to create reporting and sources of truth.
– Experience in GTM transformation projects
– Experience launching GTM teams or products in new markets
– Go To Market strategy experience in FMCG sector or similar business
– Experience working with and motivating teams in a growing environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to communicate and manage relationships with senior executives, and can work effectively with all levels
– Entrepreneurial, strategic thinker and are excited to dive into tough problems and build new processes/deliverables from scratch; you develop frameworks to support strategic decisions and are accomplished at detailed execution