Katalon, Inc. is a software company that started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn, deploy, and helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. We offer a flexible platform for web, API, mobile, and desktop testing that fits teams and projects of any size, for any purposes: from creating tests, execution, reports to seamless integration with the CI/CD ecosystem. Since our first launch in 2015, we have experienced exponential growth, serving more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and earned high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra.
At Katalon, we believe that, besides product innovation, employee development is the fundamental factor that fuels our growth. We relentlessly emphasize building Katalon as a Talent Hub, where your voice is heard, your ability is recognized, and your contribution is appreciated. Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We persistently promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed.
Join Us to let you and your ideas thrive at Katalon!
- Assist the marketing team with all internal and external communications collaterals in English, from writing, editing, to coordinating with the designers and web developers.
- Develop, execute, and oversee Katalon content plans, including monthly newsletters, press releases, branding messages, social media copy, user manuals, legal documents, and other web content.
- Manage, proofread, and edit marketing materials authored by product experts.
- Compose and copy-edit blog articles related to the test automation domain.
- Analyze content performance and make data-driven decisions to maximize content impact.
- 1+ years of experience as a Content writer/editor, or a similar role in technology companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or English.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. A flair for brevity, as well as flawless spelling and grammar.
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share.
- An affinity for writing on technical topics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A confident and positive character with good communication skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Prior experience in the technology industry is preferred.
- The portfolio is required for this position
- Experience in AP Style or Chicago Manual of Style is a major plus.