About the job
- 0.5 Part Time 12-month fixed term contract based at Mile End
- Lead a small team to deliver the outstanding SA Motor Magazine
- Join a tight-knit team with a fun, inclusive and supportive culture!!
Your new opportunity at RAA
The Content Manager is directly responsible for editorial oversight of samotor and ntmotor magazines, samotor’s WordPress site and e-news editorial. This role is also responsible for developing engaging, innovative and compelling written content to support corporate, membership, brand and product teams at RAA.
You will also:
- Provide effective leadership with clear direction, purpose, and context for your team
- Contribute to the planning, development and implementation of annual business plans and budgets
- Provide operational support for content strategy and creation, engaging cross-functional participants and managing resource schedules, workflows and deadlines
- Write, edit and proofread copy as required to maintain required output
- Plus, much more!
You’re not only able to demonstrate that you are an experienced and high-performing Content Manager you’re also a confident communicator who possesses excellent interpersonal skills, who is collaborative and able to skilfully manage conflicting priorities. Attention to detail and a positive attitude is critical, as well as a commitment to quality and deadlines.
Your experience is important, but more than that, we’re looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Tertiary qualification in Journalism or Communications with 5 years’ experience
- Experience in producing and editing high level publications, magazines, or web copy
- Knowledge of WordPress and Campaign Monitor
- Demonstrated experience in delivering omnichannel content campaigns
- Ability to tell a story using words, images or video together with the ability to create content that draws and engages an audience
Who we are?
As one of the state’s largest and most iconic organisations, we’re proud to keep our members – and SA – moving in the right direction. More than 750,000 members choose us to deliver peace of mind through our trusted range of motor, home and travel products and services. We’re also one of the state’s largest employers (and growing!), with more than 1000 employees working collectively with the common goal to keep our members moving.
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- Free RAA premium road service & discounts on all RAA Products
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Ongoing Training & Development Opportunities & Study Support Program
- Wellbeing Facilities and Corporate Health Insurance Plan
- On-site Café – plus much more!
How to apply
Simply hit “Apply for this job” to access further information found in the position description or follow the prompts to apply.
We’re committed to building a workplace that’s diverse and inclusive, where employees are embraced for their unique qualities and valued for their contributions. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace brings out the best in everyone and helps us to give our members better service.