Sony Music Entertainment
About the job
As a Content Producer for Sony Music, you will be responsible for helping to create as much noise and excitement as possible about our artists’ releases and activities within New Zealand.
What you’ll do:
• Create compelling creative tools that are used in all communication mediums including digital marketing, video, event branding, website, social media, and public relations.
• Work with the A&R and Marketing teams across project development, content strategy and creative direction.
• Work closely with the local roster and their management teams to build content and tools that represents their music and brand.
• Find creative solutions to make content feel compelling and fresh even when given limited assets and potentially no access to an artist.
• Manage production schedules and creative output to support launch dates of content and digital marketing materials.
• Maintain high creative and production standards
Who you are:
- 1-2 years relevant experience
- High level of creativity and “out-of-box” thinking
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music and artists
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- Keen eye for style and strong attention to detail
- A real can-do and positive attitude
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking ability
- Videography and production
- Graphic design
- Motion graphics
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs:
- Premiere Pro: Intermediate – Advanced (Proficient)
- After Effects: Intermediate (Proficient)
- Photoshop: Intermediate – Advanced (Proficient)
- InDesign: Beginner – Intermediate (A good understanding)
- Illustrator: Beginner – Intermediate (A good understanding)
- Lightroom: Intermediate (A good understanding)
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- We invest in your professional growth & development
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.