Social27 is a leading Virtual Events Platform. We are a fast-growing company headquartered in Redmond, WA. We offer an all-in-one, virtual event platform enterprise that helps small, medium, and enterprise companies around the world manage and grow their virtual event needs and business.
Summary Of Position
The Contracts Coordinator will partner with business teammates to negotiate, prepare, examine, analyze, manage, and administer a variety of customer sales contracts well as drive and improve Social27’s contracting processes to set Social27 up for long-term success.
Essential Job Functions
- Draft, edit, review, negotiate, track and manage a broad range of contracts including Statements of Work (SOW), and Master Service Agreements (MSA)
- Manage proposal schedules and deadlines
- Serve as a resource for internal teams on activities related to sales, renewals, proposals, reseller agreements, and related contract activities
- Manage client subscriptions and renewal process
- Research and identify legal issues to mitigate risk to the company
- Be the main point of contact for all contract questions
- Maintain an online database of all current and past agreements
- Create and update contract templates
- Lead or participate in projects to improve internal processes and build for scale
Essential Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with electronic signature software, i.e., HelloSign
- Experience with data privacy rules and contracts and negotiating
- Experience working with the finance department on pricing, accounting, or revenue recognition contract requirements.
- Experience with the administration and documentation of contracts.
- Experience analyzing and mitigating risk for the business during every contract negotiation.
- Experience negotiating and documenting product-based and service-based contracts.
- Able to review and negotiate contracts completely on your own with help of playbook.
Other Qualities And Skills
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Strong project management skills, with attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and preferably with sales, finance, and marketing teams
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, demanding environment, while adapting to changing priorities
- Law degree or equivalent experience and/or training required
- Minimum of two (2) years of hands-on experience in drafting and negotiating sales agreements, NDAs etc. for a SasaS company required
- This is a remote position* Preferred working hours are PST
Social27 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.