About the job
Founded on the principle of art making the world a better place, Arts Help is an award-winning organization rated Top 100 art start-ups in 2020 that mobilizes a community of 4 million people around the world. With a global reach of over 35 million people monthly, we are a bold team of big dreamers, guided by the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Arts Help non-profit and its subsidiaries are growing and looking for champions of creative thinking, innovative problem solvers, and socially conscious new team members.
Position Overview: Copywriter (18-month contract)
Arts Help is looking for a copywriter to join our ambitious and growing team. The successful candidate will have strong copywriting skills and the ability to master their craft; producing clear, compelling copy for our marketing materials. The applicant should be someone who is an enthusiastic problem solver and passionate about the impact of art and sustainability.
- Ideation, development and implementation of creative concepts across all media channels
- Develop creative concepts and 360° campaigns in collaboration with marketing, graphic designer and content producer to ensuring high quality, on-brief and impactful work with storytelling at its core
- Create headlines, short and long copy, campaign manifestos, digital content treatments and scripts
- Develop compelling copy and content for social media, press release announcements and newsletters
- Help build presentations and pitch deck structure and narrative
- Collaborate across teams to develop social strategies and calendars
- Ensure content is innovative, on-brand and consistent with Arts Help’s values
- Take on pitches and projects and own your work from start to finish
- Collaborate with Strategy, Project Management, Client Services and Production throughout the entirety of every project
- Manage and work – sometimes independently and under tight deadlines – while juggling multiple projects
- Bachelor degree in a related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in marketing/content at a creative/advertising agency or a brand, or in journalism or an editorial role.
- Wordsmithing talent and storytelling abilities
- Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience.
- A demonstrated track record for writing insightful, interesting content across digital channels
- Can sell strategic thinking and creative concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working in a marketing/content role at a digital, creative, advertising, agency, brand, journalism or editorial organization
- A passion for storytelling and igniting change
- Passionate about the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals
How To Apply
For consideration please submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employment
Arts Help is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.