About the job
Our client, an agency located in Rhode Island, is seeking a Copywriter/Editor to join their team Full-Time!
This is a direct hire opportunity, 5 days/week in RI.
As the Copywriter/Editor, you will report to the Creative Director working alongside other Copywriters, Proofreaders,Production Artists and members of various teams. Majority of the content will be provided, so there will be roughly 40% original writing required, while the remaining will involved editing, proofing and slight rewording or distilling of information.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop creative strategies, concepts and ideas that promote consumer engagement with the products and present ideas to colleagues and clients
- Develop persuasive, accurate product copy that endorses brand attributes while capturing unique product features of individual items
- Review and modify copy direction as needed to adhere to brand tone of voice and enforce consistency across defined brand category
- Familiarizing yourself with the products, brand style guides, target audience and key competitors and/or national brand equivalent samples
- Attend client brief kickoff meetings, review manufacturer dielines/copy sheets and create modified copy sheets for internal, client and vendor review/approval
The IDEAL Copywriter/Editor Will Have
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency using Mac/Microsoft applications and Adobe Acrobat
- Working knowledge of compliance guidelines HIGHLY desired
- Background in CPG/Agency preferred
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Casey.Buss@jobalert.creativecircle.com
About Creative Circle
Creative Circle is a recruiting agency, and we proudly match professionals with companies looking for talented team members. The above listing is for a role with one of our clients. Our connections at top companies get your resume in front of the right people and access to amazing positions that aren’t posted anywhere else. If you’re a good fit for this role (or another we’re currently working on), a local recruiter will reach out to schedule a screening interview. We present only the top candidates to our clients.
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.