What you will do
Based within our vibrant Customer Support Centre in Central Manchester, our Customer Service Advisors are the first point of contact for all of our ADT Security customers. Our customer service advisors support customers with everything from account queries to technical support. You will build relationships with customers and take ownership of all enquiries ensuring the service and support you provide is the very best available. Working within a team of experts where each member of staff is rewarded with on-going training, cross-skilling and fantastic career progression opportunities, you will become a product and brand expert enabling you to forge a lasting and rewarding future with a market-leading brand in a secure and expanding marketplace.
How you will do it
- Answering customer service calls in line with company processes and procedures
- Providing customers with advice on how to operate and test their security systems
- Booking engineer visits, liaising with engineers and customers regarding bookings
- Accurately imputing information onto computer systems
- Attending all necessary company training
Desired Skills and Experience
What we look for
- To be customer focused with a proactive, can-do attitude
- We look for ambition and willingness to learn rather than extensive experience as we like our employees to progress within our business.
- This is a telephone based role so an excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and excellent spoken and written English is essential
- IT literacy
- Any contact centre or customer service experience will be an advantage.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
6 week rotation – 8 hour shift per day, 39 hours a week, hours are contained between 6:50AM – 7:30PM Sunday to Saturday (days off will vary week to week)
If you are successful we can offer you a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, access to mental health support, a fantastic benefits package which includes a competitive salary, pension, life assurance, employee assistance program, employee referral scheme, discount on Johnson Controls security products including ADT Smart Home plus voluntary schemes for childcare vouchers, cycle to work and eye care vouchers.