About the job
The Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) acts as the single customer facing, account durable leader responsible for managing and orchestrating support delivery activities within an account (set of accounts). This is inclusive of customer success, support, and transformation activities across the free-to-fee spectrum. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies.
Customer Outcome Obsessed: Driving customer cloud adoption and customer success is the prevailing business priority. Orchestrate and align programs, projects and delivery engagements across the 3 clouds with account team peers to deliver an exceptional customer experience to achieve prioritized customer outcomes.
Consumption Alignment: Leads prioritized Cloud Success programs, delivery engagements and projects to promote stronger One Microsoft collaboration around consumption across cloud workloads. Managing resources and escalating technical blockers with follow-through until resolved or workaround identified to accelerate time to value.
Pivot to Proactive: Ensure that customers get the most out of their support agreement and fulfill Support contract obligations. Drives high quality, proactive delivery and planning with the customer to realize customer value from support through consistent Service Delivery Management for Support execution. Prepares the selling environment for the seller. Partner with Reactive Support Management to understand customer health trends and build Operational Health Programs and support Reactive Support Management’s lead during Strategic Escalations.
- Create customer value by accelerating cloud consumption/usage, supportability, and influence upsell
- Deliver an easy and connected experience and build trust through customer centricity
- Improve customer experience with technical intensity and actioning customer feedback
- Orchestrate collaboration across the Customer Success Unit to drive better customer outcomes through cross cloud solutions delivering on the One Microsoft value
- Over ten years of experience managing the delivery of innovative IT solutions that demonstrate measurable impact on business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective long term relationships at all levels in a customer organisation.
- Broad understanding of Microsoft technologies and industry megatrends including Cloud strategies.
- Strong Program and Project Management skills including experience with adoption/change management and Benefits realisation.
- Solid understanding of service management and operations management.
- Portfolio management and account planning
- Influencing skills
- Experience in people and process capability improvement.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with an eye for detail.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.