Katalon, Inc. is a software company that started with the mission of creating a test automation tool that is easy to learn, deploy, and helps accelerate the delivery of quality software. We offer a flexible platform for web, API, mobile, and desktop testing that fits teams and projects of any size, for any purposes: from creating tests, execution, reports to seamless integration with the CI/CD ecosystem. Since our first launch in 2015, we have experienced exponential growth, serving more than 65,000 companies of all sizes and earned high praise from leading industry analysts like Gartner and Capterra.
At Katalon, we believe that, besides product innovation, employee development is the fundamental factor that fuels our growth. We relentlessly emphasize building Katalon as a Talent Hub, where your voice is heard, your ability is recognized, and your contribution is appreciated. Katalon is committed to each Katalian’s (the way we call ourselves) growth, learning, development, and his/her entire employment experience. We persistently promote a growth mindset, innovation, transparency, and commitment because we know that our vision is only achieved when our team members succeed.
Join Us to let you and your ideas thrive at Katalon!
The Revenue team at Katalon works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Customer Success Manager own overall relationship with assigned clients and helps Katalon delight, retain, and earn customer loyalty. He/she is truly passionate about Software-as-a-Service; is a self-starter who has demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving limited oversight problems. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption and reporting to the Customer Success Director.
- Onboard new customer organizations and maintain strong relationships with these organizations.
- Understand and advocate for individual users and organizations’ needs to drive renewal, potential expansion, and referral opportunities.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients; drive adoption and engagement of our solution within enterprise environments
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Measure and monitor customers achievement of critical and key performance indicators
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned clients, to review health metrics
- Become a trusted partner that helps organizations mature by sharing insights from your personal experience and exposure to other organizations and providing constant support, best practices, and updated products functionality to the organizations
- Experience working with key accounts/organizations to provide constant support on user experience
- Experience selling/communicating functionality and how this functionality adds value to organizations. Experience influencing and collaborating with Product teams
- Experience onboarding customer organizations and maintaining those relationships throughout the customer life cycle
- Experience managing renewal conversations and renewing existing agreements, and delivering Customer Success services at scale
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to evolve business and product strategy based on research, data, and industry
- Strong people and organizational management skills; a natural leader and mentor. Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Strong cross-functional project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.