Cycle & Carriage Singapore
- You will be part of a growing team to provide maintenance and operational support to the Enterprise Data Platform to ensure it’s scalable and geared towards the needs of the key stakeholders.
- Assist to develop and standardize a set of KPIs and dashboards across the region to enable insights-driven decision making using.
- Nurture culture data-driven culture across the business units through continuous engagement and development of use cases.
- Introduce best practices in data analytics (e.g. data mining, analysis, rich visualization).
- Support in rolling out of the data platform to business units and continuous support and enhancements.
- Manage data pipelines and data governance to ensure data integrity on the enterprise data platform.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in computer science, engineering, mathematics or statistics.
- 3 to 5 years working experience as a data or business analyst with background in technical data analysis.
- Experience on enhancements to existing database design through normalization, data models or data marts and data mining or segmentation techniques.
- Experience in various relational database and cloud technologies such as SQL Server, MSSQL, Oracle, AWS, Azure etc.
- Knowledge of various NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Couchbase or Cassandra is a plus.
- Familiarization of at least one ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica and etc) in a pipeline framework from OLTP, Staging to OLAP/data marts.
- Strong technical knowledge on writing complex SQL queries and store procedures is a must. (Some coding experience in R or Python is a plus but not expected)
- Experience in data visualization tools such as PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau etc and knowledge in deploying BI solutions.
- High-level written and verbal communications in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Experienced in staging and data warehouse design such as star, snowflake schematics and proposed new logical model enhancements due to dynamic changing business requirements and needs.
- A natural passionate problem solver that can develop its own analytical insights and continuously strive for in depth business understanding of the key drivers.