Are you passionate about designing graphics for different target groups? Are you a true mentor to colleagues around you?
If you thrive in a creative environment, where we succeed as a team, this is an outstanding opportunity to join the Design organization in the LEGO Group!
- Ensure a smooth flow of graphic designs from conceptualization through technical maturation to the final product.
- Define expectations to design briefs and be comfortable debriefing others in regards to LEGO® product graphics.
- Ensure consistency of the LEGO graphic design DNA across product lines.
- Plan, lead, and prioritize project results and activities together with key partners.
- Raise the bar for how we work to improve collaboration, workflow, and dialogue with key partners.
- Craft and develop innovative graphic experiences for products in the LEGO universe.
- Take lead on maturing the future of the LEGO product graphic design style of our franchises
Play your part in our team succeeding
As part of the graphic and material design team, you will maintain a holistic overview of the way we develop the product graphic that goes into LEGO products, like figures, decorations, and stickers.
You will have the responsibility for optimizing how we develop assets all the way from ideation to the final technical development in a cross-functional setting alongside a variety of stakeholders including other designers, creative leaders, project managers, print technicians, and external partners.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or equivalent working experience preferred.
- Proven experience in graphic design applied to products.
- Experienced with vector graphics, preferably Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to lead, guide, and influence designers
- Forward-thinking and proactive problem solver, applying knowledge of methodologies and processes.
- Ability to find opportunities and challenge the status quo.
- Print technical understanding – Experience with flexo print, pad print, spray paint, offset, or equivalent technology valued.
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- You speak and write English fluently.
Moreover, it would be ideal if you easily adapt to different design styles and have the ability to visualize your ideas through mood boards, sketches, etc. Also, you would benefit from having
- An understanding of design for digital application or concept art.
- Interest in vehicle livery, toy design, pop culture, etc. as well as in consumer trends.
- Experience in facilitating a project, group of designers, or similar.
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity, and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future, and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“You will play your role in bringing the LEGO products to life, inspiring and developing the builders of tomorrow. We literally put the smile on the faces!”