To develop and grow the sales of the Imaging Systems (IS) Solution offering together with our Channel Partners. The Account Manager represents Philips towards the end-user and the channel partner. The Account Manager should have an in-depth understanding of the market, building up direct relationships with our end-users, and in-direct go to market channel in the country defining the Channel Strategy that drives market share and profitable growth opportunities for Philips through working with our end-users and developing our partners. The goal is to maximizing the in-direct value (top- and bottom-line) of the short & long term business together with the Channel Partner for Philips.
You are responsible for
- Achieving budgeted order intake & sales volumes, price realization and profit margin with the specified modality (equipment & service) and channel partners.
- Preparing the annual business plan in line with the overall country strategy and implementing the channel partner strategy (incl Contracting, DDP, Targets, Review, Compliance, Organizational development plan)
- Driving the performance review cycle (weekly, monthly, quarterly), target setting (contractual criteria), sales plan preparation and timely contract renewal with each Channel Partner (includes (bi)annual Partner evaluation)
- Coordinating all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives and where necessary involves local sales force and marketing support (i.e. Marketing, Application Specialists, Modality specialists, Customer Service & Finance)
- Ensures continuity of the relationship with the channel partners and operates at the highest level in the partners’ organizations in the interest of both companies.
- Builds-up and maintains direct relationships with our end-users visiting the hospitals on frequent bases generating the visibility and full understanding of the potential market.
- Initiates and negotiates tailor made actions, discusses with channel partners about sales & marketing actions.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of order intake & sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
- Funnel Management for respective indirect opportunities (complete, up to date (modality, value, expected order date, confidence level, etc), logging changes and minutes)
- preparing configurations & quotations using the appropriate systems and getting the necessary approvals before submitting customer facing documents externally.
- Checking purchase orders received vs the quote including terms and conditions making sure purchase orders are clean.
- Developing the Channel partner through training and capability building programs
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- High energy level, committed and eager to make a difference in his or her career
- Bachelor’s Degree with over 10 years of related experience Account / Channel Management and Healthcare (or comparable) industry
- Prior experience in Imaging Systems and business to Business preferred.
- Professional knowledge and experience in the use of relevant marketing and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of the B2B sales process, logistics and process management.
- Basic understanding of finance and strong negotiator.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, verbally and in writing.
- Independent negotiations with channel partners, within given guidelines and objectives
- Ability to give presentations and engage/represent Philips end-user level.