About This Role
- We are looking for a meticulous and driven self-learner that is comfortable with both data and people. He or she will help support the team in coming up with imaginative communication concepts that align with the needs of the creative brief, demonstrating solid strategic thinking and ideation skills built on relevant insights. They will develop and adapt the assets, both in-house and with external agencies.
- The successful candidate will be reporting to Senior Digital Designer, Samantha Seah.
- S/he will take ownership from collaboration with stakeholders and business managers, design, delivery, quality assurance to performance, and be responsible for delivering high-quality creative deliverables that exceed customer expectations alongside the team.
- This is an internship with a minimum duration of 6 months
- This is a group level role based in Singapore
About Circles Life
- Circles.Life is Asia’s first and most successful digital telco and we are on a mission to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer and disrupt the multi-trillion dollar industry. We launched our services in Singapore in 2016, and have since expanded to Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Japan. We are leading the market in innovation, customer satisfaction, and growth.
- Circles.Life was founded by Rameez Ansar (ex-Temasek, BCG), Abhishek Gupta (ex-McKinsey, Bain Capital, StanChart PE) & Adeel Najam (ex- Nokia, Huawei, Starhub), who are supported by an all-star leadership team including C-suite executives from Tata Docomo, Paypal, Vodafone, Bharti Airtel, Hooq/ Singtel, and Flipkart (to name a few)
- It now employs 300+ people over 5 APAC offices. It is the portfolio company of Warburg Pincus and Sequoia
- Notable accolades from past years include: Top 5 most loved Singapore brands (2nd year running)- YouGov Customer’s Choice; Top Telco for Customer Service- Seedly; and Top Employer- Influential Brands (2019)
WHY THIS ROLE IS UNIQUE
- Create your own path – autonomy and freedom to define the vision of the role and be the one responsible to make it happen
- Close collaboration with team members – play a critical role in bridging gaps and thinking through hard problems with the cross-functional departments to bring user feedback to the forefront and transform product design solutions
- 10X – Be part of a fast-growing organization with ambitious plans to expand into multiple more markets and verticals, and help be the one to make it happen
- Unparalleled Access – Access to senior-level relationship management with key business partners, stakeholder management. Learning how to manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
What You’ll Do
- Support the creative execution of campaign adaptations
- Implement design strategies and produce design solutions with concept/brand consistency.
- Crafting various digital design deliverables such as websites, apps, social media visuals, ads, and eDMs
- Support end-to-end creative campaigns through concept to crafting ideas through production and post-production.
- Optimize and adapt creative ideas based on live results
Who You’ll Work With
- Creative Design Team
- Growth Teams across Singapore & Australia
- Full Regional Marketing Teams (Creative, Data & Insights & Performance)
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to communicate design decisions to team members.
- Adept to fast-paced working environments
- Strong understanding of typography, color, and visual layout.
- Ability to think creatively and ideate on innovative solutions
- Ability to do motion graphics a huge bonus
One of Circles.Life’s key mission is to build the best place to work and grow. In order to do that, we offer:
- Exponential career growth & ownership – Completely own your own career and determine how fast and in which direction you grow. Being in a hyper-growth environment means having the opportunity for 10x the learning at 10x the speed; watch your role expand as the company expands.
- The impact from Day 1 – Translate idea to action and help us to blaze the trail for innovative products and shake up the telco world, and beyond.
- Talent Development – We stand for a culture of continuous learning and growing. Besides structured career development paths and quarterly performance reviews, we offer monthly learning brown bag sessions, manager training, and L&D budget to support the development of professional interests and efforts.
Circles.Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability, or age.