BukuWarung is SEA’s fastest growing startup and we are building the digital infrastructure for 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia, enabling them to efficiently manage and grow their business, starting with digital bookkeeping, online storefront & payments. BukuWarung’s vision is to empower 60 million MSMEs in Indonesia to become financially aware and enable them to manage and grow their business using technology.
BukuWarung is backed by top tier VCs globally: Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Goodwater Capital, Y-Combinator, AC Ventures, Quona Capital, East Ventures, Golden Gate Ventures, Rocketship.vc, Tanglin Venture Partners and strategic angel investors from Stripe, PayPal, Plaid, Grab, Gojek, Facebook, AirBnB, Fast, Mastercard etc.
Digital Growth Specialist will execute solutions focused on improving user/merchant adoption toward BukuWarung Financial Services product. Digital Growth Specialists will need to run effective merchant engagement activity toward communication push and lifecycle management across owned and external channels.
Digital Growth Specialists will work closely with the Product Marketing, Merchants, and Data analysts to execute CRM & performance marketing campaigns, improve metrics that help scale the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns. The role will execute campaigns on specific channels on app, including push notification, SMS, WA etc. and retargeting ads in various marketing channels.
- Core Responsibilities :
- Execute best practices for Financial Services campaigns for BukuWarung across multiple channels
- Work with multiple stakeholders to deliver initiatives to closed cohort audience in order to push grow of merchants adoptions
- Identify, execute & track high quality experiments with campaigns, creatives and messaging with a strong data-backed approach.
- Coordinate with the creative team to get the right collateral executed & distributed through various channels.
- Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in Growth Marketing or Product Marketing roles preferably in a startup environment
- Prior experience in app marketing is good, but not necessary.
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing is good, but not necessary.
- Prior experience in a SaaS, Marketplace, Fintech or other technology company is good, but not necessary.
- Have managed a CRM or Performance channel that drives business results on a segmented market such as B2B, fintech, medical/healthcare, insurance, etc.
- Experience running A/B testing or using statistical analysis is big plus
If this sounds like you, please apply!