Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek — so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Every challenging but rewarding role to join our internal digital media team within the Digital Center of Excellence at Agilent. This role will manage and help plan all media efforts across the Globe! Media channels will include Paid Search, Display, Programmatic, ABM, email, webinars and social.
This role is ideal for someone who is excited about starting something from the bottom up and helping to implement processes across a complex global organization while expanding their skill set across all digital marketing channels.
Candidates can be located anywhere in the US if the experience is a fit, ideal location is East Coast and/or Philadelphia area. Strong work ethic will be required to meet goals and deadlines with a potentially entirely remote team. Work/life balance will be strictly enforced.
- Work closely with global stakeholders: Marketing Program Managers and MarComm Specialists to plan, and deliver on overall campaign strategy, KPIs and budgets while building trusting relationships. Coordinators to own up to 10 relationships to manage on a daily basis
- Coordinators will own media budgets, activation timelines via project management tools and meetings with internal stakeholder teams
- Assist with measuring performance of campaigns with media planning team and translating that data into reporting that is digestible and actionable for internal teams. Heavy lift will be on media planning team but coordinators should be ready to step in and assist where needed
- Some media vendor negotiation help could be needed
- Assist with strategy development for all media plans
- Accommodate global stakeholder call schedule which could mean some evening calls from home. Will not be every night/week
This position can start remotely due to COVID
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. from an accredited university
- 4+ years of digital media or project management experience required, in-house or agency
- Previous experience with plan management tool and juggling multiple clients/campaigns running at once required; global experience preferred
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and project management skills are absolutely required as this role will need to track all moving projects and timelines for media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Overall understanding of the media industry; best practices and main reporting/tracking tools such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Doubleclick Campaign Manager
- Previous experience with tools such as Asana, Quickbase, Outlook, SharePoint, Excel desired
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 and email. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.