- Work on financial modelling for the evaluation of short term and long term business opportunities riding on various scenarios to support global business growth.
- Provide insightful analytics on financial performance forecast to support business decisions.
- Support the preparation of reports and presentations for quarterly Board of Directors’ meeting.
- Work on group reporting analysis such as sales analysis, monthly reporting analysis, Business Unit reports etc.
- Ensure the availability, delivery and accuracy of required financial information to all internal users.
- Provide coaching to team members.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines.
- With a minimum of 15 years solid experience in multi-national manufacturing FP&A is required.
- A mix of Big Four and commercial FP&A background is preferred.
- Equip with a greater degree of business and/or mechanical competence on top of a traditional accounting position is a value-add.
- Strong sense of curiosity and desire to clearly understand the factors that impact and drive profitability at the physics level.
- Able to manage own time in support of team’s objectives.
- Strong communication skills with strong fluency in English and Mandarin.