About the job
See yourself being part of a growing award-winning recruitment company? This could be the role for you!
Who we are
SF Recruitment is a private equity backed Professional Services recruitment business, occupying a market leading position in the Midlands. The business is embarking on an exciting expansion strategy, which will see it develop its footprint across the UK & Europe with a flexible and modern operating model.
We operate a high-performance culture with a clear focus on both continuous learning and personal development, as a result, SF people consistently outperform the market on personal billings and over the last three years have grown their earnings by an average of 20% every year including 2020.
The business has strong employee engagement and is currently ranked as the 16th Best Small Company to work for in the UK, based on employee feedback. We were additionally recognised for the Best Companies Special Award for L&D in 2020 owing to our innovative personal development training. With an average employee tenure of 6.5 years, we know what works and we work hard to create environments where everyone can achieve their full potential.
This is an exciting, newly developed role with the mission of creating an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment, putting the emphasis on the engagement and wellbeing of our people. You will be our Employee Champion, listening to our people, understanding their needs, and be responsible for ensuring that everyone is kept informed and motivated by communicating and engaging with them through various channels including social media, email bulletins, townhalls etc.
With a unique ability to help people, you will go out of your way to ensure people’s comfort, happiness, inner-fulfilment, peace, and joy are being considered. By promoting adventurous initiatives, you will have the communicative ability and experience to truly make a difference to our employees’ positivity and engagement in their roles.
What you will be doing
- Promote a positive and supportive work environment by developing and evolving programs and initiatives to support the company’s mission.
- Maintain and evolve our Company Culture and Values across the organisation as our business expands.
- Effectively communicate and mentor employees on our company’s values and principles
- Create an internal communications plans and content to ensure a consistent and engaging experience is delivered to employees regardless of level or location.
- Work with senior leaders to craft messaging and narratives that clearly promote our company goals and strategy, ensuring it inspires and motivates all employees.
- Support the development of employee experience projects relating to health and wellbeing retention, recruitment, employee benefits and employee recognition awards.
- Work with the senior management to build out processes and procedures around employee satisfaction improvement.
- Co-ordinate key messages and develop content to support employee engagement.
- Support in driving the agenda relating to Corporate Social Responsibility, including Wellbeing and Charity.
- Act as a true champion of our pledge to support the environment and provide consistent messaging tin all communications to employees.
- Proactively promote continuous improvements in engagement and communication, maintaining and building on our award-winning reputation
What you will need
- Passion for employee engagement, with experience of creating and deploying successful engagement initiatives to employees.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and inspire, confident speaking and presentation skills are critical.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to gain trust and credibility across the teams.
- Full understanding of how to manage colleague engagement and experience in building engagement and employee value propositions (EVP)
- Prior proven experience in internal communications or employee engagement
Why work with us
- Competitive compensation packages
- Flexible working to provide a healthy work life balance, splitting your week working between home and office.
- 25 days holiday, (not including bank holidays), with the bonus of an additional day to celebrate your birthday.
- Enhanced company maternity and paternity pay
- Wellbeing support to enhance your health and happiness.
- We encourage you to give back to your community offering paid charitable working days.
- Personal and career development opportunities – you will join a fun and collaborative team and work in an environment where you are supported and developed.