Tigerhall is a mobile SaaS platform for Social Learning. We’re driving organisational mindset shift at scale by personalizing upskilling for professionals, teams and enterprises in order to reach their goals. Our secret is in actionability and relevancy of insights. Corporate Athletes leverage in-the-moment ideas, and how to experiment in their own work streams, from over 800+ of the world’s most successful business leaders, or Thinkfluencers. Learn sales from the President of Adobe, leadership from the COO of Microsoft, strategy from the President of Mondelez, and much more.
With Fortune 500 firms as Enterprise customers and backing from one of the most prominent venture capital funds in the world, we’re growing fast and are looking for a hustler Enterprise Marketing Manager. You’ll be part of the core growth marketing team for Tigerhall. We’re looking for talent who are not afraid to get their hands dirty, not only with strategy, but end-to-end execution. Our team is small, so you’ll have the opportunity to be at the very centre of making Tigerhall the next biggest global brand.
- Ideate, strategize, conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns designed for lead generation and user acquisition
- Project manage all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives, are delivered on time and within budget
- Partner with Customer Service, Product, Social, CRM and Sales / BD teams to optimize lead management
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to. Brief and manage internal designers or freelancers to execute campaign deliverables
- A/B test campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness. Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
- Partner with any relevant local/global trade organizations in Asia & U.S. to increase Tigerhall’s industry presence through sponsorship, speakerships, activations and attendance
- Support Enterprise PR efforts
- Contribute your ideas on how Tigerhall can improve in general as a brand, product and business
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years experience working on a variety of successful marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Highly results oriented with an instinct for ROI analysis. Previous strong results in achieving user growth at a regional or global level.
- Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well
- Team player who appreciates and seeks the “it takes a village” approach to making great ideas happen
- Detail oriented with excellent organisational, presentation and communication skills
- Must be able to juggle several projects at one time. Truth talk: we move fast.
- Bonus hustle skills! What’s your extra skillset? After Effects, Retouching, Illustration etc.
- Risk taker who thrives on experimenting
- Passion for Tigerhall’s mission of changing the future of education.
- Crazy personality is a plus – no one in Tigerhall is vanilla
What’s On Offer:
Be one of the first team members of a well-funded start-up with global, ambitious plans. Join us in changing the future of global education.
Location: Our HQ is based in Singapore. However, we are open to flexible/ remote working from anywhere. Timezone permitting.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time