An exciting 12-month fixed term opportunity is now available within our Independent & Assisted Living (IAL) business for an exceptionally organised and solutions orientated Executive Assistant. Reporting to the Chief Executive of IAL, you will be providing one on one support and will also be the ‘go to’ person for the broader team, ensuring the smooth running of its day to day operations.
Your Main Duties Will Include
- Complex diary and schedule management
- Travel coordination
- Budget and expense tracking and management
- Coordination and review of monthly Board reports
- Stakeholder engagement
- Document execution management
- Continuous improvement projects
- Office management
You Will Also Have
This is an integral role that requires exceptional communication, time management and organisational skills, leadership, team work and a warm, professional and personal approach.
- Extensive experience working in support roles for C-Suite Executives
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and perform a range of support and organisational functions at a senior executive level
- Demonstrated initiative in completing tasks to tight deadlines and the flexibility to handle constantly changing priorities and unexpected demands
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The proven ability to collaborate, partner and build effective and professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to foster trust and teamwork within groups
- Proven capability to lead by example and provide direction and influence in a collegial manner
Your work at Australian Unity will be focused on helping others to thrive, and so we seek to create a work environment that supports you to thrive in your career. We operate with commercial principles and with a strong social purpose to create community value. The culture at Australian Unity is one that truly operates from its values of Bold, Warm and Honest and we are keen to connect as a priority with those who align with this. We also offer a broad range of benefits and incentives.
Join us and Thrive!