Tokio Marine Insurance Group (Asia)
- Involve in daily operations related to premium collections. Ensure proper and smooth collections end to end processes are within TAT on a daily basis for all channels.
- To assist in data analysis, prepare report and slide for superior.
- Prepare SOP for collections related process and continually enhance process to improve efficiency.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation and ensure no long outstanding unmatched transactions. Prepare journal for collections related, bank charges, etc adjustment and ensure timely closing/posting.
- Involve in system UAT for new products, BCP testing or any projects related to collection section. Prepare URS for superior to review.
- Perform premium collection checking for Online channel to identify suspected wrong policy paid.
- To support and assist in other ad-hoc duties, projects or activities assign by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ of relevant work experience, preferably in Life Insurance Company.
- Proficiency with Excel formulas