About the job
Why apply to Circles.Life?
Circles.Life is not just your digital telco provider. Since our launch, we revolutionized the telco industry by seamlessly integrating both telco and digital lifestyle services on our Circles-X platform. Over the past years, we have captured more than 5% market share in Singapore, launched in Australia and Taiwan while attaining record-breaking CSAT and NPS (+50). We were voted the Top Employer in Digital Telco and also became an accredited winner in showcasing excellence in workplace culture in 2019.
As we’re growing to become the biggest and most loved brand, we are looking for: Founder’s Office Intern
As the Founder’s Office Intern, your key objectives will be to…
- Drive high-priority initiatives that will shape the growth of the organization
- Facilitate collaboration across different Business Units to bring initiatives to fruition
- Plug into different Business Units (including Product, Marketing, HR) to help accelerate where needed, including driving various growth and culture initiatives
- Support end-to-end delivery of firmwide initiatives from ideation to implementation
- Conduct research and analysis to support key business decisions… which can be anything from vendor selection to coming up with the next Circles.Life product!
We Are Looking For Individuals Who…
- Have a strong academic record from a reputable educational institution
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Fast-learning, self-motivated and possess a strong sense of ownership
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Internship experience at a top-tier Consulting firm/ startup preferred
- Able to commit 6 months full-time (LOA may be required)
- Final Year Students/ Graduates preferred