Work Room Four
We are looking for a talented Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, who is creative and has the ability to interpret and implement the Work Room Four creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital to print, and possibly including motion. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual who is creative and also highly organised in their thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably with a graphic design or digital art focus. If no degree additional work experience equivalency is accepted
- 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop)
- Development/3D design skills are a plus
- Motion graphics skills are a plus
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Current on design trends and social media formats and specifications
- A positive committed attitude to work and a ‘can do’ approach to problem solving
Work Room Four is a small creative studio in Hanoi, you will work closely with the lead designer and work will be varied. The studio produces and hosts art events and also designs and produces its own products. You will be expected to take a hands on creative approach and be willing to be flexible, committed and sometimes get your hands dirty with practical tasks such as print-making or painting.
The company’s work includes a lot of detail and structure – your work should be with good attention to detail and you should have a good command of the English & Vietnamese language. This position requires the ability to work under pressure and at times tight timelines. Working hours: 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday