- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Oversee the daily operations to support Sales team to perform the end-to-end deliverable.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, managing targets/KPIs
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfilment and local courier effectiveness of all customer orders
- Supervise and train the Authentication, Quality Assurance, Operations Specialists and Inventory teams to optimise quality and productivity for a high growth environment
- Plan and lead the project in relations to operations and business development
- Conduct monthly reviews and report for senior management
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders. Maintain the order flow of all products and managing the customer delivery chain.
- Develop supply chain management plan and procedures to ensure the internal and client needs.
- Create positive and people orientated relationships with staff, customers, or vendors and seeking feedback from customers in order to ensure their satisfaction.
- Minimum of 8 years of management experience in operation management, manufacturing, production, or distribution environment
- Passionate about building the team from zero to one, previous experience in a start-up company is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with effectively delegating and managing time
- Demonstrated experience with setting and communicating clear expectations and measuring performance results
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good command of English and Chinese languages