- To lead logistics operation team in the country, responsible for operations performance and budget achievement
- Actively participate in country strategic plan formulation
- Initiate and ensure achievement of operations improvements
- Active involvement in regional operations initiatives and expert network activities
- Support company growth ambition with active involvement in developing new business
- Drive sustainability plan formulation and implementation
- Ensure safe working environment in operations nation-wide
- Develop capable operational personnel through talent management, people development and performance management processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Highly experienced in logistic distribution or cold chain distribution for 15 years or more
- Experience in Managerial Position for 10 years or more (it would be an advantage if you had experience as part of senior management team)
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Strong Leadership and People Management skill
- Strong analytical with good judgement and sense of urgency.
- Communication and collaboration
- Ability to motivate, challenge and delegate.
- Team player with strong management skills.
- Good knowledge of warehouse and transport operations
- High Level understanding of WMS usage/concepts
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success.