Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
The Head of Operations must strategically plan, build, and execute university data collection and operation processes. This includes developing a comprehensive action plan, working with other functional leaders and teams to develop processes and workflow to ensure efficient and effective logistical and operational support to the Data Science and Data Engineering teams.
As the Head of Operations you will be spearheading the university data operations department in Cialfo with our community of stakeholders; universities, high schools, students, and families, etc. You would be a leader and key driver to both develop and execute the operational delivery of university data as a core capability of Cialfo.
You would be entrusted with the resources to build out this division within Cialfo. Your strategic and management experiences would be key to establishing the necessary personnel to deliver on the data operations within the company.
- Spearhead and manage the strategic workflow for collecting, validating and importing data into the Cialfo’s university database and platform.
- Develop university data operation plans to ensure efficient and effective data collection efforts.
- Oversee the hiring and development of a highly efficient operational team of University Data Managers responsible for gathering and validating university data.
- Collaborate with functional leaders (Sales, Client Experience, Marketing and Product team) across the business to understand the evolving operational university data needs of the organisation and our clients.
- Collaborate with members of the Data Science and Data Engineering Team to understand the changing landscape of university data quality and use that understanding to deliver new university data needs.
- Once a new data source has been identified, estimate work required to collect and validate new data.
- Ideally you will already be a leader in a data operation role.
- Flexibility with regards to working times given the global nature of the team and clients.
- Travel (including internationally) may be required to meet partners or attend internal/external events.
- A strong understanding of universities academic programs and admissions processes.
- A passion for Cialfo’s core values and for being the forefront of a new and cutting edge Edtech solution for colleges and universities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams within the organisation.
- Experience in strategic planning and operations management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of partner behaviours and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
Exact benefits vary depending on your location. That said, all full-time Cialfo employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Annual and Medical leaves
- Flexible working environment
- Medical Health Insurance
- and more…